System which takes care of registration and follow-up purchases movements established suppliers and control transactions.
- Vendors are defined with such information as name, address, type, phone as well as the balance of the vendor in the different currencies.
- Keeping a cross –link between the vendor and the items he supplies in addition to the update of the item price according to the last purchase price.
- Support of multiple branches.
- Identification of back- ordered items according to the item at the re-order level, those in the sales orders and not
available in stock.
- Purchase invoice can be linked to a specific order where it is audited by comparing the item, the quantity,
and the price with corresponding information recorded in the order.
- Discount is defined for each item or the invoice as a whole with the totals before and after the discount.
- Taxes, including sales taxes are supported.
- Purchases returns form is designed to take care of the returns of the purchased items, where it automatically
recalculates all taxes and discounts that took place in the purchase invoice.
- Support of vendor settlements which affect the balances.
- Linked to the Treasury and Banks module to hold the payments and the refunds of the vendors.
- Linked to the General Ledger module to hold in its purchase subsidiary journal all the transactions of purchases and returns.
Want to learn more? Fill in this form. We will call you back.